Have you ever heard of the delicacy of “Sex in a pan”? Underneath the name is a great walnut cake hidden in a pudding topped with a hearty layer of cottage cheese mixture that simply cannot be resisted. Try the fitness version of this walnut cake enriched with protein. Let it seduce you!
We are going through difficult times, now due to the Coronavirus. But that does not mean we can not pamper ourselves. But be careful!
Remember, that everything is closed! Now there is no gym and no fitness classes. Given this situation, I recommend this fitness poretin cake recipe, which is the “healthy” version of seduction and yet delicious. The name is not a coincidence!
Ingredients(for the dough):
- 60 g Oatmeal
- 50 g of Honey
- 40 g Cashew Nuts
- 40 g Coconut/Olive oil
- 30 g Whey Protein
Ingredients (for the pudding filling):
- 250 g Semi-fat Cream curd
- 200 ml / 6.7 oz of Milk
- 200 ml / 6.7 oz of Water
- 60 g Erithrit
- 2 g Agar-agar Powder (Chef’s Note: You can freely use Gelatin Powder Instead of Agar-agar)
- ½ pack of Chocolate Pudding
- ½ pack of Vanilla Pudding
Ingredients (for the cottage cheese filling):
- 250 g Semi-fat Cream curd
- 20 g Dark Chocolate
- First, you need to grind the oatmeal and cashew nuts till it becomes fine flour.
- Add the protein, oil, honey to this mixture and mix well.
- Spread the dough in a 20×20 cm baking pan and press down firmly with your finger to evenly distribute.
- Then place the dough in an oven heated to 180 ° C for 10-15 minutes and bake until golden brown.
- While the dough is baking in the oven, you can prepare the pudding filling. Mix the Chocolate Pudding Powder in a saucepan with 100 ml / 3.3 oz of Water, 100 ml / 3.3 oz of Milk, 30 g of Erythritol and 1 g of Agar or Gelatin Powder.
- Sprinkle Vanilla Custard Powder into the other pot, which is also mixed with 100 ml / 3.3 oz Water, 100 ml / 3.3 oz Milk, 30 g Erythritol and 1 g Agar or Gelatin.
- Boil both puddings and stir until thickened. For still hot pudding, add 125 g / 4.2 of Cottage Cheese.
- Remove the baked dough from the oven and let it cool.
- Then apply a layer of hot Vanilla Pudding and then a layer of Chocolate Pudding. Allow this puffy pastry to cool.
- Meanwhile, mix the curd with the Erithrit and spread on top of the already cooled cake.
- Then place the baking sheet with the cake in the refrigerator and allow it to freeze completely.
- Sprinkle the cake with chocolate slices before serving.
I hope you like this Fitness Recipe version of the “Sex in a Pan” Protein Cookie. If you liked the recipe, show me by sharing it with your friends and family!
If you are interested in even heather fitness recipes do not hesitate to check out my Smoothie Bowl Recipes on the Blog or Click here!