If you want something very simple but still tasty, then these zucchini fritters are the best solution for you.
If Summer, It Means: Zucchini
In summer, zucchini is a very basic ingredient that is good at any time. Fresh and light practically anything you make from it won’t hurt your stomach. This is one of the reasons I love zucchini itself because it is fresh, healthy, and a trump card.
Zucchini Patty Is The Key for a Hot Summer Day
The best thing about zucchini is that you can make 2 million different delicious recipes. Taking one of these now, I would like to introduce you to Zucchini Patty, the way sabrina.at. gym makes it.
It’s good to cheat a little at the beginning, I have to admit to you … because this Zucchini delicacy isn’t just made of zucchini. Everyone is familiar with zucchini patty as it is an extremely simple dish, especially if you want something quick to make and healthy, but the way I make it is a little more special. At least I think …I’ve tasted many zucchini patty recipes, with friends, family, or even in restaurants. But I found them all similar in taste at most there was a difference in the quality of the preparation.
Right now, that sounds pretty boring, doesn’t it? That’s why I had the idea that this zucchini patty should be reformed a bit and so I made some retouch on the basic recipe.
It’s Not All about Just Zucchini!
Let’s start with the fact that there are plenty of other fresh vegetables available in the summer so why not combine them with zucchini. There are, for example, pumpkins or eggplants. You can use them in the same way when making zucchini patty, or even instead of zucchini.
I love when the food I make is aesthetic and now I’m not just thinking about the right serving. Add a little color to your food. For example, I can also recommend beets and beets. It is extremely good to throw up an average meal even with this help. Not to mention how healthy they are.
Because I lead a very active lifestyle, as you can see on my Instagram, I train almost every day, even several times a day. Thus, I need to get the right macronutrients to maintain my health. Now I think mainly of protein, if you have a bit to do with fitness and bodybuilding then you know that this is one of the main macronutrients you deserve.
So that you can raise the zucchini patty protein content a bit there are plenty of options in front of you. For me, chickpeas and black beans are my favorites. You can add it whole to the mass or even in the form of a paste. They are very delicious together. And here comes my favorite part, the jalapeños! I am obsessed with them and these are the key for this summer recipe for sure.
Let’s see what do you need for this especially delicious zucchini patty recipe:
- 2 medium zucchini well-drained (Chef’s advice: The best is to combine the zucchini, pumpkin and the eggplant.)
- 3 medium carrots
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 12 g baking powder
- Salt&pepper (Chef’s advice: The best is to use red paprika if you can, not to mention some chili flakes if you are in spicy food as I am. )
- You have to grate your fresh zucchinis (eggplants, pumpkins) on the larger pores of the kitchen rasp. Then you have to squeeze out the water from your well-grated veggies.
- Mix the eggs with the drained vegetable mixture and add the oat flour into your bowl.
- Now, you can add the spices and the baking powder.
- Here comes the jalapeños and Parmesan cheese as well
- Add a little bit of olive oil and mix them well, until it becomes a homogeneous mass.
- Their is nothing left to do, just fry them with olive oil. It need a few minutes each side that you can flip them.
If you are interested in other healthy recipes, please check out my: Pulled Jackfruit Buddha Bowl Recipe but you can also choose many other. Click here: ‘Recipes’.
Have you tried my ‘Zucchini Patty’ Recipe Yet? Let me know in the comments how was it and inspire others. Support this article by sharing if you think people in your environment should stop using nonsense diets instead pursuing a healthy lifestyle.