Get Rid of Your Excess Weight for the Summer!
Try a simple and lovable diet! Red and green days = 6.6 lbs minus per week
If you want to get rid of fat pads picked up during the winter, you need to start changing your diet and exercise. You also need to change your lifestyle your eating habits. Many of the diets use the basics of the English Slimming World Diet Method. The Slimming World diet treatment promises around 6.6 lbs weight loss per week. It is not a coincidence that the Slimming World Diet still holds its #1st place in the weight loss market today.
If you do a little research in your memories, I am sure you realize that not only you, but your mother, and even your grandmother did weight loss diets in their heyday! Taking an example from our ancestors, especially if they have created something what is successful even today.
The Slimming World method was born in the 70s
It has been created to fit perfectly to the English eating habits and the typical English type of body. The diet method is true to the UK Government’s guidelines on healthy eating, doing it in a way that is easy to follow and guarantees lasting weight loss for anyone who determined enough to do it persistently.
It is easy to follow, thanks to its simplicity. Green and red days alternate during the diet. It can be sustained in a long run, and it’s even better to make it a part of our lifestyle. As your fight down fat, and you moderate your calorie intake, you will be more and more satisfied with the results. The green and red days are the same in the basis of the diet, which is a lot of vegetables and fruits. What makes them different is on which day you supplement them.
On green days, you can eat products with the highest possible fiber content, ie. brown rice, potatoes, baked goods made from wholemeal flour, and pasta. You can also eat legumes these days. Eat a maximum of lean meat, eggs, or fish.
On red days, carbohydrates are FORBIDDEN! In exchange: low-calorie vegetables and fruits, with protein sources. Lean meats, skinned chicken, light cheeses, dairy products, eggs can be consumed several times a day, in small portions!
In a few words about “What and How Much”
You can eat vegetables and fruits indefinitely. Of course, there is a trick too, you should choose those that are low in calories but high in fiber, and possibly also known for their fat-burning effects.
Leafy vegetables, salads, cabbage, asparagus, onions, green spices, pumpkins, beets, artichokes, mushrooms, and more.
Among the fruits, citrus fruits, pineapples, red berries – even frozen -, apples, pears, peaches, melons – the line is endless.
Fats and oils are always represented as the Evil dueling a weight loss diet. It is not necessary true! Prefer low-fat preparations or choose healthy oils for cooking. As you all know, you should drink coffee, alcohol, and sweets as infrequently as possible while the cure lasts. At the same time, you need to know that you can commit “cheats” within reasonable limits. Anyone who knows herself and can only restrain himself for a while should rather allow herself to be seduced in the right moment, but for the sake of success, don’t make it regular!
The advantage of Slimming World method is that it educates you about your health as all the diets. It coils be an effective weapon in the prevention of cardiovascular and cancerous diseases. It is versatile, so it can be maintained as long as you needed. At the end of the weight loss journey, you will learn well how to integrated it into your everyday life. With small meals five times a day, cheat eating can be avoided, and the you will be less seduced.
Exercise is unavoidable, as it is essential to keep your metabolism high and increase the muscle mass used to burn fat. For this reason, an hour of exercise is required 2-3 times a week.
During the Slimming World diet, green and red days alternate. On green days, you can eat as many vegetables and fruits as you want, as well as white meats and fish as well as carbs. Carbohydrate consumption should be limited on red days.
Weekly Slimming World Diet Sample
Monday: Green Day
- Breakfast: No-sugar Muesli/Granola with Vegetable milk
- #1 Snack: Greek Yogurt with Fruits
- Lunch: Crunchy Potato with Spicy Dipping
- #2 Snack: Pear
- Dinner: Wholemeal Spaghetti Pasta/ Zucchini Pasta with veggies
Tuesday: Red Day
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with green herbs, No-sugar Orange Juice
- #1 Snack: Light Cheese with Apple
- Lunch: Chicken Breast with Grilled Vegetables and Yoghurt Sauce
- #2 Snack: Bell peppers filled with spicy cottage cheese
- Dinner: Asparagus salad with Poached egg
Wednesday: Green Day
- Breakfast: Fitness Oatmeal Mix with Fresh Fruits
- #1 Snack: Pineapple Rings
- Lunch: Tomato Penne Salad with Tuna
- #2 Snack: Light Ice Cream with Fruits
- Dinner: Pea Cream Soup with Boiled Eggs
Thursday: Red Day
- Breakfast: Boiled Sausage with Boiled Eggs
- #1 Snack: Pear
- Lunch: Grilled Light Cheese with Pineapple
- #2 Snack: Light Yoghurt
- Dinner: Spinach and Fried Egg
Friday: Green Day
- Breakfast: Wholemeal Toast with Olive oil- Garlic mix and Tomato
- #1 Snack: Banana
- Lunch: Onion Bean Salad with Sausages
- #2 Snack: Low-fat Ice Cream
- Dinner: Wholemeal Penne with Broccoli Stew
Saturday: Red Day
- Breakfast: Ham Rolls and Tea
- #1 Snack: Apple with Orange
- Lunch: Grilled Light Cheese with Grilled Bell Peppers
- #2 Snack: Light Fruit Yoghurt
- Dinner: Vegetable Aspic with Chicken
Sunday: Green Day
- Breakfast: 2 Pieces of Wholemeal Toast with Light Ham and Pineapple
- #1 Snack: Low- Fat Fruit Yoghurt
- Lunch: Grilled Fish with Vegetables
- #2 Snack: Light Floating Islands
- Dinner: Swedish Mushroom Salad
Check out my other Slimming world like Diet plan! Click here!
Do not hesitate to check out my One Week Diet Plan for the Mediterranean Diet [FREE] or Click below!
If you enjoyed my Slimming World Diet Plan! Support this article by sharing if you think people in your environment should stop using nonsense diets and instead pursue a healthy lifestyle. Let me know in the comments if you tried my diet plan and inspire others.