I know, I know, I know … Everyone comes with how can you schedule your free time during the corona quarantine. But I am sure you have already realized, you can see the same things everywhere. People do the same thing and give the same advice. Do not misunderstand me, it is not a problem and it is understandable because it is a new situation for all of us. This is no different! Let’s make my Upside-down Banana-Coconut Cake recipe!
If you are sick and tired of the home workout and your laundry is clean. Make a delicious fitness cake with only a few ingredients. Probably the 100th of the week, but now this should be the next!
This is a low calorie but extremely rich upside-down banana cake. It can provide you enough energy to continue your home workout and cleaning loops.
This fitness cake recipe is extremely handy because we can not move as much as we have done before. And we do not want to gain weight and we do not want the balance sheet to show more than before, do we? The only thing I can advise is, you have to be very careful about what you eat, what nutrients you choose for your body. As we are all going through a lifestyle change now. Do not fall into the Yo-yo Effect mistake!
If you want to know more about the Yo-yo Effect and how to wight it down, read my article about How to Fight Down the Yo-yo Effect? or Click here!
If you like sweet recipes, you should try our low-calorie coconut-banana cake, which will provide you enough energy. You do not need many ingredients to make this recipe and you will certainly be successful with it.
- 300 g Ripe Bananas
- 75 g Coconut Filings
- 70 g Greek yogurt
- 20 g of Coconut Sugar
- 10 g Vanilla Custard Powder (omitted)
- 2 Eggs
- Coconut Oil Spray
- You will need a 20 cm diameter cake mold to make the fitness cake .
- First, you spray a little coconut oil into the baking mold, then sprinkle the bottom evenly with coconut sugar.
- Cut about 150 g of ripe banana into thin slices and place in a cake mold sprinkled with coconut sugar.
Then prepare the dough:
- Mix the remaining 150 g bananas, eggs and yogurt.
- Pour the kneaded mixture into a bowl, add the coconut fillings, vanilla pudding powder and mix thoroughly.
- You can indeed skip the custard powder, but the baked dough with the custard powder will have a finer texture.
- The prepared dough is poured into a cake mold, placed in an oven and baked at 180 ° C for about 25 minutes.
- After baking, gently turn the cake on a plate and let it cool.
How do you like this fitness cake recipe? Try out my Upside-down Banana-Coconut Fitness Cake recipe and I am are waiting for your photos, feel free to Tag me ( @sabrina.at.gym) on Instagram. If you find the recipe great, support it by sharing.